ページビューの合計

2014年10月23日木曜日

Analyzing a Food Blog

Hello! How are you doing?
It's getting cold.  Be careful not to catch a cold!!

Today, I'll introduce nice blog!
The blog is written by Michelle.
She is a baker and a photographer.

*Quality
I was surpised that the blog's quality was high. She introduced many sweets she baked. There were a lot of beautiful pictures.  I think everyone can enjoy the blog because all of photos looked very delicious. We can enjoy just looking them! Also, she wrote the detail of recipes and there were some words linked to other sites. We can learn something from them.

*Usefullness
In the right side of her blog, we can see the name of sweet she bake and introduce. So, it is easy for us to find sweets we want to know. The recipes she wrote will help when we decide to bake same sweets. She wrote some points and problems which may happen when we make.

*Visual attractiveness
As I wrote before, the photos of sweets look very nice!! I think all of them were taken by her, because she said she is a photographer. Sometimes, I take photos of food I ate in restaurants, but I can't take same as her.  Furthermore, I think the style of blog is also nice! It is simple and easy to see.

*Accessibility of the language
She wrote in English.I think the style of her writing is clear and easy to understand.

*How interesting is to you personality
I enjoyed her blog very much!! I often make sweets in weekend, so I will learn from her recipes. Actually, I found some sweets I wanted to make! If I have a chance, I want to take nice photos and introduce sweets I make.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Akane! I'm interested in that blog because I like baked sweets. A blog I checked is also about baking and there are many beautiful photos. If you have an interest, check it!

    返信削除
  2. Hello! I enjoyed reading your blog and I want to visit the blog which you introduced. And as I read your blog, she writes about some sweets! My hobby is to make sweets, so please tell me the blog's URL! I'll make some sweets to you which are introduced on her blog!

    返信削除
  3. I'm glad that you found the blog inspiring both because of its visual attractiveness and because it presented recipes that you'd like to try.

    返信削除