ページビューの合計

2015年1月14日水曜日

Restaurant Review

I forgot posting about the restaurant where I went.

I went to La Fee Delice with Kaoru. This is the restaurant which recommends French galettes.


The restaurant is near AGU, and we can go there on foot. It’s not difficult to find the restaurant because there are many signboards of galettes in front of it. The surrounding of the restaurant is very fashionable. It looks like a house in Europe. There are also a lot of fashionable shops and cafes near the restaurant.

 
The decoration is also very nice! There are many cute pictures, small articles related to food and France, and furniture.


The menu was written in Japanese and French. There are around 5 kinds of galettes, some a la cartes (salad, soup and so on), many kinds of desserts and beverages. I think the prices of them are a little high for lunch. However, we can add and choose toppings for galettes. It cost just ¥250 and we can enjoy various tastes.
 

I ordered the galette made with tomatoes, anchovy and basils. I was surprised that it took just about 5 minutes after we ordered. I think it is very fast! Of course, the taste was great. The smell was nice and the edge of it was crispy. When we ate it, we use a knife and a fork. After we ate the galette, we shared the crape for dessert. We chose the caramel banana crape.

 
As I said, the decoration of the restaurant and atmosphere were very fashionable. We can enjoy before we eat dishes. According to the site of this restaurant, we are able to take out food and prepare birthday surprise. I would like to hold the birthday party for my friends here.

 

**************************************************

La Fee Delice

5-11-1 Jingu-mae, Shibuya district. Tokyo


 

1 件のコメント:

  1. This looks like a fashionable restaurant with delicious galettes. They seem to be a sort of "fast food." You made a good discovery.

    返信削除